Friday, July 16, 2010

Waking up with a smile

By Sai
(Written on July 13, 2010, 10:24am)

This is the first time that I woke up with a smile since I and James broke up – and this feeling is the best. Last night I composed a post about Robert and his endless effort to make me happy. I think he made me smile today.

The weather outside is very lonely yet calming. It’s raining outside and in a moment like this I usually think of James and how he broke my heart but things are different now.

I think I am moving on.

I am very grateful for having people (lots of people) who loves me. I have my blogger friends, Vince, Sire, Leira and Carl who took the time to listen to all my silly “James” stories. They made me realize my advantages now that I am SINGLE again.

Carl is right. Maybe I still love James but I if only I have enough power to erase him in my mind and in my heart, I will. Today is the start. I can feel it. I am not that lonely anymore. I haven’t totally moved on, that’s a fact. I am taking one baby step at a time.

Leira is right. James wants me and ONLY me. He made a broken bridge between me and my friends. James is selfish, VERY selfish.

No more tears now. The sad face may be seen from time to time but I think I can manage the feeling now. I will not cry anymore.

There’s one thing I like about breaking up – it is when your friends are there to offer their shoulders to you. My friends rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top