Sunday, July 4, 2010

The good thing about breaking up

By Sai

Sex and the City is the best thing that ever happened to me since I broke up with James. It was the perfect series for me. It opens my mind to a whole different reality. Tonight I realized that my relationship with James may have failed because of my flaws but I think I have to be happy we broke up.

True, it is hard for me to accept the fact that we are not together anymore. It has been three f*cking years! I may be a hard-headed girlfriend but I am not the type who is dependent on any guy. I like to do things on my own. I want to be independent. Miss Independent as Neyo referred to one of his songs. Yes, I earn my own money and I buy whatever makeup I like. It is a good thing he had me because he wouldn’t have to worry about paying food for me because (hell) I can afford it!

Today, I had the chance to talk to the CEO of our company. I was really embarrassed because there was an awkward moment where we have to talk about James. Damn! It made me cry but Mr. CEO said something awakening. He said, “You should be happy you broke up with him. Think about this, if you’re still with him you cannot grow professionally.” T-R-U-E! He hates my job and he limits my career growth. Man! Its 2010 now! Women are in power! Go ladies!

One thing that I really love about breaking up is giving birth to a new YOU! In my own experience, every time someone breaks my heart (James in particular) I have more time to celebrate ME! Right now I am trying to lose a couple of weight and I take care of my skin and face more. I consider it as a revenge for James. If ever I will see him again or (better) he sees me again, in my most unexpected moment he’ll just tell himself, “Man! That was my girl B-E-F-O-R-E! She’s stunning!”. *sshole! I will make sure that when you see me again you’ll fall for the second time around and I’ll make sure (this time) I will break your heart! Now that was for James.

Lastly, you get to meet a lot of people especially cute guys :) Your ex should not think that he is irreplaceable as what Beyonce perfectly said in her song. Yes boys, to the left, to the left! We have more time to mingle with guys who are not as loser as you are! If you’re like me who felt tired of just looking so stupid for crying over a loser guy, move one honey! Let’s mingle and let’s enjoy life as it is. This life is too short to cage yourself in the f*cking memories of your ex. This is a new life and let us all make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top